2 cups Pepitas
1 cup Almonds
3/4 Cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
6 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 cup Dried Cherries
salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, silicone baking mats or a TFX non stick kitchen sheet.
3. In a large bowl, toss the pepitas, almonds, and sunflower seeds with the syrup until evenly coated. Spread the nuts and seeds out in an even, single layer on the lined baking sheets and season with salt.
4. Bake, stirring several times with a spatula until just golden -about 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven. Cool the nuts and seeds completely on the baking sheet. Add the CHerries and toss to combine.